Location: Pure Yoga UWS, 204 W 77th St, New York, NY 10024
Mondays 9:30 - 10:15 or 10:30 - 11:15
Winter Session - 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/24, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16, 3/23
A full immersion 45 minute Mandarin and music class. A caretaker is required to stay with the child at all times inside the classroom. Teachers use only Mandarin in class to present our playful and lively curriculum. Curricula consist of Mandarin Seeds' original songs with fun topics such as Zoo, Train, and the Supermarket! Students will also receive a music link of all the songs cover in the semester. Teachers are native Mandarin speakers who have completed Mandarin Seeds' intensive training program. Children learn Mandarin songs while exploring instruments, learning rhythms, moving their bodies, and listening to stories.
Background in Mandarin is not required.
UWS Grownup & Me Winter 2020
By registering your child in Grownup & Me Mandarin Music Program, you, as his or her parent or legal guardian, agree to refund and cancellation policy, as well as General Terms and Conditions that apply to all Mandarin Seeds programs.
- Caretakers are required to accompany the child for the entire duration of the class.
- Missed classes can be made up at Tribeca location, please contact us at email@example.com to schedule the make up class.
- Babies 6 months and under are free when attending with a registered sibling.
Cancellation Policy (Spring 2020 Session at Pure Yoga UWS):
- $100 cancellation fee will be charged for all withdrawal
- Pro-rated refund will be issued for cancellations made before 2/8/2020
- Registrations made after 1/27/2020 will have a 14 days grace period from the date of registration to request a pro-rated refund (cancellation fee will be charged)
- No refund or credits will be provided after 2/8/2020 or 14 days after the registration day