Bilingual (English/Mandarin) Admin Assistant
We are seeking an entry-level bilingual (English/Mandarin) administrative assistant to join our admin team! The candidate must have excellent writing and verbal skills in English; should also understand basic Mandarin conversations. This job is Ideal for a candidate who enjoy working in a small, fun and dynamic work environment; love interacting with families and young children. We will consider both part-time and full-time.
Other qualifications required:
Excellent people skills (in particular with families and young children)
Good with computers and various technology platforms, in particular google sheets and documents
Very punctual, super-organized, and detail-oriented
Basic day-to-day duties may include (but not limited to):
- Welcome and check-in student families at the front desk in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer customer inquiries in person, phone calls or emails
- Manage the reception area and keep it clean and presentable at all times
- Assist in orders and organization of office supplies
- Assist in creating promotional marketing materials (flyers, posters, mailchimp, social media, etc), and event planning
To apply, submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com .